Thursday 12 July 2012

#1 Talygen


As a business owner or a project manager, you need to manage and track different things simultaneously. It is very essential to have a clear-cut, transparent, and all-encompassing report at every point in time. Whatever is the task, Talygen does nearly everything. Whether it is about monitoring employees, tracking their progress, generating reports, invoicing clients, or anything else, Talygen does it perfectly. It is the best time tracker software available in the market to date. Its strong, all-inclusive features and easy-to-use interface give it the top position in the list of our best time tracker software solutions.

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful tool I must say. I have needed a tool like this! It tracks my project time and helps me keep track of my deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talygen has been good for my business. The feature which I liked most in this time tracker is invoicing feature which I needed from a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great app. It does what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this app it’s incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Thanks once again to the developers of this great App.

    ReplyDelete